RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean GP Appeals

4 posters

Go down

Korean GP Appeals Empty Korean GP Appeals

Post by Liammmmmmm xD Sat May 24, 2014 7:22 am

Please post below.....

Liammmmmmm xD

Back to top Go down

Korean GP Appeals Empty Re: Korean GP Appeals

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat May 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Appeal from danevs85 - Placed in FiA Decisions section by mistake:

I was wondering if you could take a look at an incident involving me and deano on lap15/16

I had the race line coming around turn 2 we had a little racing incident in my eyes then half way up the stright he slowed and took a sweep at me and broke my front wing
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent_aka Tue May 27, 2014 11:57 pm

Hey guys, I'd just like to bring this up for the meeting tonight. When jet life and I and (i think it was Legit) went three wide on the front straight. And he hit me. why on earth did i have to wait to give that position back?(went from 3rd to last). And when i did wait for him, dude comes back and hits me. Now you may be thinking "why is this guy complaining; he still won". That destructive revenge hit should NOT be tolerated. Both hits gave me an even bigger disadvantage, and if i was on a different strategy it could have ruined anyones race.

Further more, who's to blame for the first hit? Because if so, what will compensate for my falsely accused punishment?

Silent_aka

Back to top Go down

Post by jetlife724 Wed May 28, 2014 12:31 pm

i never tried to hit you, you were going slow on a one-lined part of the track, and moved over to where i was heading(hence me hitting you). i would never try to intentionally take someone else off. one thing we should address is legit's lack of pace behind the safety car. he kept ghosting out because he was too far away. i keep getting fed up with all these rookie mistakes people make. there really should be a race craft test before new people can enter the league next season. no reason the more sensible drivers should have to suffer because people want to make kamikaze moves to attack and defend.
jetlife724
jetlife724

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent_aka Thu May 29, 2014 12:22 am

one thing i would agree with you on is legit behind the safety car and yes i too have seen some suicidal defence moves from some cars on track. Thats definitely true. some times I'm afraid to even defend because i know they are going to do a ridiculous dive. so i just end up beating them with pure pace.

Silent_aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down