RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian GP Appeals

+3
TheRaging Speedster
jetlife724
Liammmmmmm xD
7 posters

Go down

Canadian GP Appeals Empty Canadian GP Appeals

Post by Liammmmmmm xD Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:57 am

Please post below....

Liammmmmmm xD

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP Appeals Empty Re: Canadian GP Appeals

Post by jetlife724 Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:34 am

yeah im going to need a new team mate or something, its not that i have a problem with gamerguy but he doesnt respect league rules, hell few people do. But your supposed to leave 1 car width when overtaking(not just a league rule but F1 as well).. PLEASE STOP HAVING ME RACE WITH THESE SQUIRRELS
jetlife724
jetlife724

Back to top Go down

Post by Liammmmmmm xD Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:05 am

If you have a replay post it with the time index... from my view it looked different to how your describing it

Liammmmmmm xD

Back to top Go down

Post by jetlife724 Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:02 am

i have no video evidence, and what you seen was a lap after, gamerguy wouldnt have gotten past me. he knocked me off track at the hairpin before the final turn. he didnt give the position back thats why i was so frustrated when i made contact with him.. he pushed me off track and us being teammates i thought we'd have a lil bit of respect for one another. but whatever
jetlife724
jetlife724

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRaging Speedster Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:39 am

I thought I passed you and I have evidence of what happend.

TheRaging Speedster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRaging Speedster Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:01 am

this is what happend in my scream and as you could see I drove strait thinking that I had passed Jetlife. Also I drove as quick land carefully as I could have.

TheRaging Speedster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRaging Speedster Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:02 am

Ment to say and carefully and quickly as possible.

TheRaging Speedster

Back to top Go down

Post by NYYFan_7 Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:10 am

I'm appealing my penalty I never had 4 wheels off the entire race

NYYFan_7

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-lee77 Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:59 am

I have 16 little reasons that may disagree with you,im sorry you guys disagree but the rules apply to everyone in every league,some of the excuses ive had to listen to yesterday I find quite frankly pathetic.seems you doubt my stewarding or my eyesight I will start with you nyfan.here goes...
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP Appeals Empty ny fan cuts

Post by rob-lee77 Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:10 am

nyfan part1 robs replay
11min 36secs
16min 43secs
16min 44secs
17min 08secs
17min 40secs
18min 06secs
23min 25secs
23min 39secs
24min 36secs
24min 37secs
25min 02secs
26min 02 secs
part2:
5min 53sec
6min 45secs
12min 23secs
part3:
19min 58secs
these are the ones I counted and I let you off with quite a few to show leaniency.the track is defined by the solid white lines.4 wheels across these lines is a corner cut,before you say yes others did it too but to a less extent,you have appealed so the decision will be looked at.
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by paulric82 Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:50 pm

After watching the 3 vids I have to say EVERYONE corner cutted so why only me and NYYFan get pens?? Think every1 else is lucky cause its me and NYYFan u watched the most. 1 person was defo a lot worse and they get NO pen?? Seen worse things in league and now I get 6 pts pen for trying my best? We are not pro f1 drivers and this points pen wud be harsh in real f1 so I'm defo appealing

paulric82

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-lee77 Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:45 am

you and nyfan were watched more as bob noticed you were corner cutting more and I noticed nyfan was cutting that's why I focused on nyfan mostly near the start of my replay,weve heard everyone was cutting excuse before,do you thing this excuses you,2 wrongs don't make a right,rain is no excuse and plus I will say again I let you off with many due to this anyway.your right others were lucky im sure if I had watched them more they would be in danger of deductions to,but I cant watch everyone,nyfan came to my attention first and you came to bobs attention,gamerguy was also investigated and silent aka.i find it insulting that you think you were randomly picked.please m8 if your in f1 league or gp4 the track is the same length the race the same distance,your not new to f1 gaming or league racing,we have not made these rules up recently,as for trying your best im in no doubt you were,look at it this way lets say you cause a crash or another driver caused you to crash and he says he was trying his best,does this mean he should get a lesser penalty?
let me repeat nyfan was watched by me more because I noticed him cutting first so I continued to keep an eye on him.then my attention switched more in the 2nd half to you as bob raised concerns which was justified by the cuts I recorded.
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by paulric82 Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:23 am

Fact is in real f1 u see this all time for example monza and texas but u never seen points pens given to drivers, they don't even get warnings cause they have data 2 prove going off track is slower. U say I was cuttin corners I'm guessin to gain time but I feel like I would of been losing time as if wheels are off track I wud be losing grip so I gained no advantage. I can't prove this cause I don't have the data but if the data was there like in real f1 I'm sure nothin would be no pen just like real f1. Plus I watched vids and felt every1 on grip was guilty of this so I also dont understand why only 2 of us are punished this harshly? We are not pro's we race for fun and 2 win cause we humans its in our nature to wana win but long as I have fun I'm happy. Tried my best in Canada and did nothin different 2 any other time I race there. Plus I use a pad which means I can't take corners as good as wheel users which is no fault of mine its just how the game is made so really I don't have the correct tools available for me to race Canada as it should be raced.

paulric82

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-lee77 Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:34 am

I give up,corner cut all u like well done m8
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:42 am

Paul, rules are rules. As we cannot prove with data on this game, any time 4 wheels are over the white lines indicating the track limits it's classed as a corner cut or using run-off to gain an advantage.

Unless it's clear to see you have run wide through error or been pinched to the inside of a corner forcing you off track any time off track is marked. Also this game doesn't disadvantage those off track by lack of grip, unless it's gravel. The grass has no effect on traction/grip at all on this game.

Paul you are having to go and accept any corner cutting incident proven along with any other driver. All leagues are treated in the same manner.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down