RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monaco GP Race Reports

3 posters

Go down

Monaco GP Race Reports Empty Monaco GP Race Reports

Post by Liammmmmmm xD Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:27 am

Please post below....

Liammmmmmm xD

Back to top Go down

Monaco GP Race Reports Empty Re: Monaco GP Race Reports

Post by thegreatmarcos Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:56 am

After a good race in spain, where I was leading but lost connection after 36 laps or so, I was hoping for a podium spot in the Monaco race today. After getting pole in the qualifying I got some more hope to be winning the race because it´s very difficult to overtake on this circuit. I had a good start and could keep first position. But immediatly Race100Daddy was gaining on me, I don´t know what happened to him after a couple of laps but his car got destroyed. So then there was some space for me to move away from the other cars. After a couple of safetycars M1k3yj4yhu11 was gaining on me in the end of the race. My tires where going so I had to make another pitstop 5 laps from the end. I just got infront of M1k3yj4yhu11 when I came out. Then I could pull away from him because of my fresher tires and I could win my first race. King of Monaco!  Very Happy
thegreatmarcos
thegreatmarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by paulric82 Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:39 pm

I couldn't be bothered to do 78 laps of monaco again. Well done with your win marcos. Enjoy the moment cause I won't be crashing next friday. See u all in Canada

paulric82

Back to top Go down

Post by paulric82 Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:42 pm

Plus hope the glitch in qual gets sorted cause that's 2 qual sessions in row its thrown me out of qual.

paulric82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down