RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touring car thoughts

Go down

Touring car thoughts Empty Touring car thoughts

Post by rob-lee77 Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Just like to say how much im enjoying touring cars,what a great league with good racers,every event on a Wednesday evening leaves me wanting more,its so enjoyable.if im finishing towards the front or nearer the back really doesn't matter I so enjoy the battles,when bk used to say how good racing was on gt5 I never gave it much thought,im so glad I gave it a go on this game.i cant stress enough the potential on the site for this game and games like this in the future,i think bk being made manager is a good move as his site experience and gran turismo experience will push it in the right direction,and it will help muzza to become the best mod he can be.I believe the separate gt6 comitee is also a good thing because its obviously a different game and it requires a different mind set when racing as more contact is involved.
I would like to see gt6 implement a licence system in the future where penalty points are accumulated and if you hit certain levels of points certain punnishments are then enforced,also reserve drivers are named.
I look forward to the future and last nights event seemed to go more smoothly,everyone was made aware what was going on,im sure there will be the odd problem in the future but nothing we cant solve. Very Happy 
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down