RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 5 (Goals & Expectations)

5 posters

Go down

Season 5 (Goals & Expectations) Empty Season 5 (Goals & Expectations)

Post by rob-lee77 Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:31 pm

After a disappointing season 4 despite finishing 4th in the championship I felt I under achieved. 2 podiums and 1 pole position being my season highlight.

This season I'm hoping for more especially picking up the illusive win and more podiums, I think competition will be tougher this season but im hoping I can meet the challenge ahead. I think I can improve on last season despite more competition, my championship goals are to score more points than last season which I scored around 170pts, I'm targeting top 3 in the championship but I reckon its going to be really tight. I'm very confident in myself and my new team mate will do well in the constructors. Despite my team mate not having a mic which is a real shame I think we will be a good help to eachother both in and out of grand prix. Please try get a mic daflukey sometimes communication in races can be a real help.
I also had some real bad luck last season often getting taken out around tracks I felt I was fast on but hopefully this season will be better. I have faith in MOST lol of my competitors driving abilities. Providing all don't think they can win the race turn 1 lap 1 it should be okay.
But I'm really looking forward to the season and would like to wish everyone the best of luck.
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Season 5 (Goals & Expectations) Empty Re: Season 5 (Goals & Expectations)

Post by daflukey Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:09 pm

well after finally makeing the big jump up 2 the manual leagues after being an assister for the past 2 or 3 years ive bein playing f1 im really not sure what 2 expect......i guess my first aim will be 2 try n be competitive and also be able 2 battle people without causing incidents which has bein my biggest concern....race wins and podiums would be a bonus although im not sure if either are possible just yet although i do believe there will b atleast a handfull off tracks i can compete at starting with the first 2 races off the season. id also like 2 wish evry1 gd luck for the season ahead and lets hope for a fun and clean season ahead with many battles throughout the field. gd luck all

ps. that could b tough rob as im a bum and cant afford 1.

Last edited by daflukey on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total

daflukey

Back to top Go down

Post by porschedude911 Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:47 am

For me my goals are quite simple. Get at least two podiums to build on last years 1. And to finish in the top 6 or 7. I think last year was below par for the first half and then picked up half way through.

porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekkadent Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:19 am

Personally my goal is to achieve natural promotion to he F1 ranks whether thats this season or the next i will find out over due course ,as usual my quali pace is still well out of sync with my race pace.
This is my first full season racing since winning AL3 constructors title in season 3 ,i took part in the last 4 races in GP2 last season and winning the final race of the season at Brazil ,the field looks very exciting this season with some quick and clean drivers.
So as we enter this new season the first race at Australia my race expectation is obviously to finish in the points but i would like to wish everyone the best of luck in the race and an enjoyable season n GP2.

Dekkadent
Dekkadent

Back to top Go down

Post by brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod) Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:17 am

my goal for the season are to achive any points i can get im looking very excited for the season and hopefully achive a good points tally.
brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod)
brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-lee77 Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:41 pm

As I have achieved that illusive win and 7podiums my targets are met and will push on now to see where I end up come the end of the season.I realise I will be being looked at as a potential winner but its still quite early stages and the 2nd half of the season is my weaker half
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down