RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian GP Decisions & Penalties

2 posters

Go down

Belgian GP Decisions & Penalties Empty Belgian GP Decisions & Penalties

Post by Liammmmmmm xD Sat May 03, 2014 2:55 am

Please post below....

Liammmmmmm xD

Back to top Go down

Belgian GP Decisions & Penalties Empty stewards decisions

Post by rob-lee77 Sun May 04, 2014 3:48 am

Gamer vs Marcos:
I feel gamer was responsible for the incident.Gamerguy veered onto the grass which I think could of been avoided as there was enough room to stay on the inside,i feel you overdrive the car at times.You have come off a race ban recently but on this occasion Im going to use discretion and not enforce a penalty but offer some advice I want gamer to read it carefully and take it on board for future races.
As I said I feel you sometimes overdrive the car id like to see a little more patience whilst racing,sometimes its better to hold back and wait for a more safer and approapriate overtake,i think the overtake with marcos could of been done with smoother steering with a slight lift,there are tricky tracks ahead and unless you can adapt and work on your driving style and patience theres just going to be more inncidents buddy.Me not enforcing a penalty today is me showing faith in you as I know your a good keen racer.

Qualy Deano:
Deano crashed his car in qualy and I heard him say "I crashed it on purpose"this will be looked into by FiA.

Legit Penguin:
Legit crashed out in qualy shortly after deano al though as steward I didn't see the incident,bobjim the moderator did and he was convinced legit penguin also crashed on purpose,when someone does crash you would usually get a reaction out of surprise that a driver crashed legit penguin had no reaction at all which suggested to me his destroyed veichle in qualy was no surprise to him,this will also be discussed by FiA.

Lost connection:
11min 53 part 4 my replay.After more than 50% of the race was completed more than half the field lost connection apparently then we were to discover that they had been transported to a separate lobby where on there screen it was us that lost connection,so the race was devided into 2 races running at the same time.No one could of forssen this event ever occurring,luckily for the other half silent aka took a quick picture of there race result.I want FiA to disscuss this,My recommendation is to try an establish the race order at the point of disconnection and award full race points to all drivers that completed the race distance.Im not in favour of half points as both sets of drivers completed the distance.

Silent aka vs legit penguin
To get a full picture refer back to part 15min 11:
silent aka makes the overtake and is ahead into the braking zone,legit brakes late overtaking him and going off track in the process,i deemed this illeagal and instructed him to give the place back which he does,now watch the replay through to 16mins and you will see legit destroy his car.I am suspicious that this crash may have been on purpose out of annoyance of me instructing him to let silent pass and then hanging his car on the curb causing him to run off.what I don't understand is there seems little attempt to scrub off his speed considering the amount of run off there and time he had to turn his car away from the wall.it made me think did he make the error on the curb momentarily thought about carrying on then thought no,i would like FiA to disscuss this.I have further evidence to add which I will doso shortly.

Gamerguy vs deano:
3min 37 part 4 my replay
Deano turns in spinning out gamerguy.As deano has no preavious race warnings that im aware of im issueing deano with a warning for this incident to allow more room gamer had made the overtake and had the corner which you failed to concede the position and turned in on him.

Further evidence:
13min part 4 my replay,you will see jeoren mount the curb very similar to how legit penguin did,you can clearly see how easy it is to avoid destroying a veichle,I know every incident is different but I think they are comparable.
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Belgian GP Decisions & Penalties Empty Re: Belgian GP Decisions & Penalties

Post by Liammmmmmm xD Wed May 07, 2014 7:15 am

FIA Decisions:

Points Decision - We have decided that all drivers that were still racing when the lobby split will recieve half points based on the positions when the split happened. We decided half points due to the fact that 75% of the race wasn't completed at the time.

Paul - 12.5pts
Silent - 9pts
Jeroen - 7.5pts
NYYFan - 6pts
Deano - 5pts
Jetlife - 4pts
Devil - 3pts

Deano and Legit Penguin are to both recieve a suspended race ban for purposely crashing there cars out on purpose. This penalty will run until the end of the season.
This is a big nono on the site and if you are caught doing it again the race ban will come into effect.
You two are both lucky, if these were caught on camera you would have instantly recieved the ban but due to having no evidence on camera this is the strictest we could be.

Liammmmmmm xD

Back to top Go down

Belgian GP Decisions & Penalties Empty Re: Belgian GP Decisions & Penalties

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down