RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FiA Agenda 8/4//14 + 15/4/14

2 posters

Go down

FiA Agenda 8/4//14 + 15/4/14 Empty FiA Agenda 8/4//14 + 15/4/14

Post by Dekkadent Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:16 am

FiA Schedule:

F1.
Appeals: non submitted.
Misc: N/A

GP2.
Appeals:Monza Incidents

Qualifying

• (13:30) MatGagne impedes dekk during qualifying. Not the best view in the video as I moved to the wrong car mid incident, but Mat cuts the first chicane after exiting the pits in order to get a final lap in and may have had an effect of dekk’s lap.

Race

• Lap 1. MatGagne Driving standards, late braking in turn 1 (0:45) and into turn 3, although does not gain an advantage at the second chicane, (1:45) late braking at ascari running into the back of muzza,

• Lap 1. (1:50) Exit of Ascari Robs lotus appears to be spun by a mclaren.

• Lap 4. (5:25) Topman is very late on the breaks and hits Morge off track

• Lap 6. (8:35) Topman tries to overtake rob on the inside of the Curve Grande between the first and second chicane, but has to get on the grass and loses control of the car hitting rob of track. I think that rob had not left a big enough gap before topman tried to overtake so topman should not have put his car in that position (but as with all appeals, they will be judged by the FIA)

• Lap 38 (56:50) Incident between Morge and topman. This was not directly captured on my video as I was watching the cars behind, however Morge said he has video evidence of the incident. It was this incident that caused Morge to gain a 10s race penalty but he was not aware of any contact so need to determine who, if anyone was at fault and if Morge’s time penalty needs to be removed or if other penalties are necessary.

Misc: Stevo has requested a car change.

GP3.
Appeals:
Misc: No quali or race report submitted or points adjusted for Spa.
      No race steward showed for Monza (Dekk steward with no video equip) enquiry as to why.

GP4.
Appeals:3min 13secs part2
gamerguy braking dangerously late resulting in a blatant illeagal overtake,i feel gamerguy is way too aggressive this was an obvious illeagal overtake.im issueing gamerguy with a 1 race ban suspended for 3 races.any incident of any significance during the next 3 races will result in gamerguy being banned for a race.(Canada Silverstone & Germany)
stewards advice;show more caution and patience when overtaking being sure to leave room wait for a clear opportunity to pass a car.take time at the start of a race to get used to how your cars handling with heavy fuel.could you take a pic of an internet connection test on your ps3 just to give me a rough idea of your connection speeds,i would like to try and get an idea of why your car seems to behave so eratically on track.~ as per Rob

This relates back to gp4 fia decisions Monaco please read the decision then examine part 1 29min 17secs Canada replay.please decide if the race ban should be enforced.
this is the Monaco warning I issued ~ As per Rob

Paul has appealed the 6 point deduction the joint stewards gave him for excessive corner cutting during Canadian gp,please examine some footage and disscuss if a different or no pen is applied ~ As per Rob

Misc:

----------------------------------------------------------
Misc:
A request for 90s to be moved to a Monday.
90s Mod required (possible candidates)

Last edited by Dekkadent (LM) on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Dekkadent
Dekkadent

Back to top Go down

FiA Agenda 8/4//14 + 15/4/14 Empty Re: FiA Agenda 8/4//14 + 15/4/14

Post by rob-lee77 Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:06 pm

nice work dek,very organised agenda  Very Happy Very Happy 
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

FiA Agenda 8/4//14 + 15/4/14 Empty Re: FiA Agenda 8/4//14 + 15/4/14

Post by Dekkadent Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:18 am

Thanks mate