RaceStation

GT Committee Agenda 25/03/14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GT Committee Agenda 25/03/14

Post by bigdave235 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:25 am

GT6 Council Agenda 25/03/2014

1. Quick Intro to new members about council meetings

2. Race Appeals

3. Management structure. Discussion over new roles that we need to create to make sure all GT leagues are running properly and that forums are properly maintained.

4. New leagues to be discussed. Need to consider, the structure, timeframe, organization and how they will fit alongside all other leagues.

5. Current Touring car league. What needs looking at and considering for the next season of RSTC

6. Monthly GT6 endurance event. This should be on the 5th of April so we need to decide on what this should be and get it announced so people have time to prepare for it.

7. Any Other Business (AOB)
avatar
bigdave235

Posts : 423
Join date : 2013-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GT Committee Agenda 25/03/14

Post by Reddweasel on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:59 am

4/5. Can I propose two future Touring Car leagues; the first similar to the current one in regards to no damage etc and second with full damage, realism etc: I believe there is an appetite amongst some racers for this second league.
With the sites increased members I feel there are enough GT6 members to run two (almost) full leagues, 1 no damge the other full damage etc.

6. Bathurst endurance event please?

Cheers.
avatar
Reddweasel

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-11-10
Age : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GT Committee Agenda 25/03/14

Post by rob-lee77 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:44 am

can you disscuss,if there should be a set restart proceadure for a bad connection during qualy,was disappointed I couldn't race last week.

Also how rooms are set,for example a fresh room being made at a certain time,which drivers should not leave at the last minute so all router resets and oil changes are done b4 joining this final lobby

_________________
Site Role:
Admin
FiA Member
F1 Steward
GP3 Steward
GP4 Steward
avatar
rob-lee77

Posts : 939
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 40
Location : Rhyl (North Wales)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GT Committee Agenda 25/03/14

Post by bigdave235 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:18 am

Hey Rob, We can have a look at that.
avatar
bigdave235

Posts : 423
Join date : 2013-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GT Committee Agenda 25/03/14

Post by bigdave235 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:10 am

GT committee summary.  25/03/14

1. Hello Del boy, and TS!

2.

We have reviewed the video and it looks like TS had an over speed on weasel and went for a narrowing gap. He probably should have lifted a little to avoid the incident so will receive a warning just to be a little more cautious in future.

3.

We need a new league manager and mods for the site. Upon recommendation, BK is to be made manager of the league due to all of his expertise.  We will also advertise, for more moderators as.

4.

New leagues.

•    Del, BK and Muzza to look at a new mini super league to attract new fast drivers to the site. They are going to look at the details this week and come up with something next week. Maybe look at doing it on a Sunday. If details are finalised next week then the league can be setup and

•     Second touring car league.  Look at running a one make league to shadow the top tier touring car league. BK will look at the car’s to use for this league and we will get it announced by Thursday.

5. Continue this discussion next week

6.

Endurance race for the monthly race on the 5th of April will be at Bathhurst.
• 50 laps
• Cars GT 500, with a power and weight limit
• Wear rate on fast
• Weather variability set to 2
• Need to look at time variation
• Damage on light
• Quali format:

7. Restart procedure...

N:B: Meeting suspended at 10pm due to Dave not having had his dinner and the meeting having run from 7:30. Points of discussion will be finalised tomorrow (Wednesday 26th)
avatar
bigdave235

Posts : 423
Join date : 2013-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GT Committee Agenda 25/03/14

Post by bigdave235 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:58 am

7. Restart procedure.

The host of the room will try to determine if everyone in the room can see all the other cars before the start of quail. If not then a new room is to be made until everyone is Visible to everyone.

If a driver looses connection in quail, the session will continue, and the results noted by the host and/or mod. Then a new room will be made with practice/race only. All drivers will line-up in quail order, with drivers who disconnected during the quail session forming up at the back of the grid.

No restarts will occur after the race has started as per F1 leagues, but drivers are free to return for the reverse grid race.
avatar
bigdave235

Posts : 423
Join date : 2013-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GT Committee Agenda 25/03/14

Post by rob-lee77 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:34 pm

GT6 comitee please disscuss and put tin place a penalty system,warnings,points deductions,or even a touring car licence system where if you aquire so many points on your licence certain penalties are then applied.

_________________
Site Role:
Admin
FiA Member
F1 Steward
GP3 Steward
GP4 Steward
avatar
rob-lee77

Posts : 939
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 40
Location : Rhyl (North Wales)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GT Committee Agenda 25/03/14

Post by bigdave235 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:46 pm

We can discus penalties. At the moment we are shadowing the F1 system with warnings and then further sanctions, but licences and points does sound like a good idea!
avatar
bigdave235

Posts : 423
Join date : 2013-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GT Committee Agenda 25/03/14

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum