RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin News

4 posters

Go down

Admin News Empty Admin News

Post by Dekkadent Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:15 pm

I would like to officially announce that I am stepping down as an admin on this site, I will take no further role in the new site, things have been made fairly clear I'm not in any plans for the future.
I will continue to race on for now and would like to wish the present management every success in the future.
Thanks
Dekk
Dekkadent
Dekkadent

Back to top Go down

Admin News Empty Re: Admin News

Post by rob-lee77 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:04 am

A real shame,i would like to thankyou for the work u did m8,i personally found your FiA work really good,organizing the agendas,and your work as league manager was excellent.I do hope you continue to race with us,from a personal point of view racing against you has been very enjoyable clean and fair,im hoping you will adopt a stewarding role as I also think this is an area which is key to the site.I know you haven't been happy with a few things recently buddy but I think we can move on from this,Youve made some valuable contributions to the site and its all done straight from the heart m8,for this we thankyou.keep the faith buddy and keep racing.
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod) Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:26 am

Sad loss what a privliage to have had you has a team mate for most of the season and i dont just see you as a racer i see you as a friend you have guided me aswell when i was going throw me tough times and i thank you a lot for that and hopefully i will see you on track again thank you....
brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod)
brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by OdieQlu (F1 Mod) Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:58 am

Your the best!!

OdieQlu (F1 Mod)
OdieQlu (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content